Tantra and Penis size

I get a lot of questions about penis size and I have to remind men they are often looking at flaccid penises, not the penis in glory.  Unless a man is gay, they just don’t have good penis information.  The average size erect is 5 3/4 inches and a bit more than an inch around.  80% of men fall into this cagetgory or smaller.  The remaining 20% are bigger.  I have always been a fan of the penis.   

This link gives a rather extensive view about penis size and how men feel about their penis.  If you read it and look at the pictures you will notice the vast differences.  However, your penis is or if you are a woman learn love for the lingam.  It is beautiful in its variety. 

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/27/me-and-my-penis-100-men-reveal-all

About jill_111@msn.com

writer, yoga, cowboy boots, Vikings, sex, Tantra, enlightenment, dogs, hounds, grand bleu
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *